Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Prepared Much?

Brian's Halloween party is fast approaching and seen as all the boys have their costumes and I'm fairly certain this party will actually be good due to the extent they've all gone with it, I've just bought mine...

I really wanted to be a zombie due to my Walking Dead obsession, but didn't want to go full on blokey, so I am a zombie Nurse. Never thought I'd be saying I'm going to a party as a nurse, images of sluts with their bits out come to mind, but nevertheless the costumes very cool and I'm no ho so as long as my butt stays in i reckon I'll be fine (can't guarantee that after the amount of alcohol I'm preparing to drink...). Plus I've never been to a full on Halloween fancy dress, so bring this shit on...

No comments:

Post a Comment