Thursday, 4 October 2012

Things that have made my life recently...

In no particular order...

Seeing Resident Evil Retribution which was amazing and most importantly perving over this beaut with Hannah...


Returning to University, oh how i've missed my chums there...

My Dad buying me this WuvLuv, I used to own one when I was like 6 so having one at the age of 20 has generally made my life...


The destroying of my old chest of draws, which led to a lot of unnecessary doodles on the leftover wood by me and Brian...


Many a movie night, including the introduction of 'Napoleon Dynamite' to Brian..


The ledge that had this attached to the back of his truck...


My ever expanding mini fruit and veg collection, it's rather adorable :)...


The amount of baby snails that were sucking the water off this piece of cardboard...


My need for this new Daisy Dot bottle, Daisy is my favourite perfume anyway so with a ladybug bottle it was clearly designed for me...?


This is a massive highlight: My beaut of a boyfriend getting us both Nickelback tickets! I've wanted to see them since I was 10 but it's been so worth the wait, excited isn't even the word...


The sextuplets in the newspaper wearing owl onesies, so bloody cute!


I finally made my own camper van model, this will suffice until i buy a real one...

The buying of my ice cream dress, it's stunning and after having it on hold for a month due to lack of funds, the arrival of this stunner was ridiculously exciting :D...

Visiting the 'Thumbs up' club again to play with the down syndrome children, it was even more enjoyable than the last time if that's possible? I definitely have a career path to venture down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment