Monday, 13 August 2012

Alot.

So this past week has been quite busy, last Monday bought with it a girly night out in Watford with Becky, Han and Ellie. We had such a very wonderful, much needed drunken night out and i really enjoyed myself. On Wednesday i met up with Han and Becky, we went for a Harvester lunch in the sunshine and a wee catch up which was lovely. Thursday i went to Brian's, we bought a 12 pack of Corona and spent the evening watching films and getting drunk, no idea why we did it, it just felt needed.



Brian had a bit of bad news recently, Andrew is moving out of their house in January meaning that him and Joe also have to move as the rent will be too high for two of them. It's fine don't get me wrong, Andrew's got to do what he needs to, but you see he has his parents, Joe has his parents, Brian has nobody. He has me and a few really tight knit chums but no one who could really help him out with something like this. It's a shame as Brian was moving out next Summer anyway, he has a really good job and wanted to get himself a place that one day i can move in and contribute to. But he really needed until then to save and now he has to cancel those plans to waste his money on a place for himself to tied him over. It just sucks a bit, i feel very helpless, it's times like these that our age gap shows, I can't give him financial support right now and move in with him, sometimes I wish i could do all those things. But he's a big boy, a very intelligent and careful one so i know for a fact he'll be fine and I'll support him in whatever way i can, plus my Dad would never see him struggle.

The weekend was spent at Leeroy's 25th birthday party, on Saturday evening me and Brian's lot all pre drank and then made our way to what actually turned out to be a very decent evening. It was a black and white themed night, which meant I got to wear my new playsuit and see Brian looking mighty fine as usual. We all got way too drunk, i bumped into a few people i hadn't seen in ages and the night ended with a drunken chat with Andrew about his recent relationship problems. I shouldn't really be spending money at the moment, I'm a lot more skint than i thought i was and with a crap load of birthdays coming up i have a feeling I'll be in a bit of trouble soon, but oh well, no more nights out for a while i think!





Sunday was spent hungover, of course. This is me were talking about :P. The Olympic closing wanking ceremony was watched and then beddy bies. I'm babysitting Phoebes most of this week and tomorrow i get to see Sarah and Matt which I'm really looking forward to :). Got a letter from Brunel today, I have to go for a TB screening as someone in my Drama department has recently been diagnosed, I know who it is he's actually a good friend of mine and I remember him being awfullly ill during April and no one actually knowing what was wrong. He's such an amazing guy and i feel so sorry for him because not only has he been so dreadfully ill but now everyone knows about it, certain bastards are slamming it about Facebook, making ridiculous assumptions and really need to fuck off. Poor poor guy. But anyway i'm sure that will all be fine, better safe than sorry right and i'm sending loads of get well vibes to my fellow Brunelian.

No comments:

Post a Comment